Make Money Blogging
Blogging have created a ruckus in today’s generation. It‘s one of the best ways to generate some extra cash, it could even progress into becoming your day job. Profiting from blogging can be very simple in theory but difficult in execution. You need to have a little knowledge on how it works and where the money comes in to play.
Bloggers spend most of their time writing. It requires commitment and so much more. If you’re new to the world of blogging you’ll need to start from scratch. You need to learn the basics and gain more understanding as you move along.
To be able to generate income from your blogs you need to think of traffic. Think of driving traffic to your site. Think of the potential of hundreds of visitors a day and if possible thousands. Although other bloggers are lucky enough to gain instant success, while most of us need time. There are many ways to generate an income from your blog.
- You can make use of AdSense which pays out whenever a reader clicks an advertisement. The payouts vary depending on many factors. Google is of course one of the most well-known but with research you can find many more. A blogger can simply ad the AdSense code into his post and earn money when every time someone clicks on their ads.
- You can also add affiliate programs such as shopping networks. This way you can advertise different kinds of products on your websites. Many of these affiliate programs payout based on sales generated by your website. Amazon started offering books but now you can almost anything for sale there. It pays bloggers on percentage of sales. Bloggers can insert text links to the post to promote any products. Ebay also offer bloggers payout through commission when someone registers for Ebay from the link in your site. It also pays out 50% of commission when a winning bidder of an item has clicked through your link to Ebay.
- Affiliate offers also give bloggers the chance to promote services and products on their site. This allows you to earn a percentage of revenue generated per sale. You may also join affiliate companies that offer other affiliate programs. You can access hundreds of other products and services each time you join an affiliate. PepperJam offers many affiliates to bloggers. If you want to write paid posts you can join in with PepperJam. It also offers a bonus of $10 for those who join them and another $10 for those who write about PepperJam.
- You may also add some inline contextual ads into your blog. It creates an automatic search for each article in your blog and creates text links on the keywords to promote products. You will be paid when a user clicks the links. Aside from Amazon, Intellitxt offers this service. A code will be installed into your site and that’s it. But you need to have more than 500,000 views a month to qualify.
- Text Link Ads are also one good way to generate money. Although they are similar to inline contextual ads the link ads are listed on the sidebar of your site and not within the article. Be forewarned however that Google doesn’t like text ad links. If they find out you are using one they may penalize your site. There are other options to choose from with paid text link ads. If you don’t want to share your revenue with text link brokers like LinkWorth or SmartLinks you can sell your text links directly to other websites. This is the most profitable way to use text link ads.
These are just few helpful tips to make your blogging more profitable. You can still search for other ways to drive in traffic to gain more money. Remember, the first and most important thing in earning money using your blog is Traffic, Traffic and Traffic.